I’ve recently become aware of a small handful of new readers on this blog, and I just wanted to welcome you all and thank you so much for stopping by! I figured it was only appropriate to introduce myself and share a little bit about myself to you all, so without further ado here are 15 facts about me!
- I’m obsessed with following mom Instagram accounts and blogs, and my current favorite is this adorableness.
- I am super passionate about education and find a deeper purpose in making learning a joyful experience.
- I was homeschooled growing up, which bred my love and passion for the above and which has also inspired me to homeschool my own children someday.
- I spent my entire childhood constantly buried in a book. As a result I’m now pretty terrible at most things that require any type of physical coordination and/or skill.
- I do however, love exercise, especially pilates and yoga.
- Dark chocolate is the food of my soul and I would drink a Jamba Juice smoothie every day of my life if I could.
- I’ve never traveled out of the US but it’s one of my biggest dreams to do so one day.
- I currently work in a call center for an essential oils company and am going to school for digital media.
- I’ve directed three plays; Much Ado About Nothing, Love’s Labour’s Lost & Pride and Prejudice, and each one of them is my pride and joy as far as life accomplishments go.
- I’ve been an extra in two movies, which were some of the most adventurous moments of my less than adventurous life.
- All throughout my teen years, journal writing was my therapy and my obsession and so I have several big volumes full of my embarrassing and occasionally enlightening teenage reflections.
- Speaking of teenage reflections, I used to have another blog by the exact same name as this one that I poured many of those thoughts into.
- I’m the oldest of five kids, and I have three brothers and one sister.
- My daily make up takes me less than five minutes, but always consists of eyeliner.
- My favorite movie is the Sound of Music & I’m obsessed with Thai food thanks to my amazing cook of a husband.
So there you go, 15 facts about me in no particular order at all. Hopefully you enjoyed! If you read this far, let me know a fact about you in the comments!